Thoughts on products, performance, and doublethink in the magic community.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

So Long

Magic Whack has decided to call it quits. It's a shame, his blog was brutally honest and always always enjoyable to read. Fortunately, I managed to mirror the entire site before it went down. Interestingly enough, the program I used also mirrored every site that was on Whackster's blogroll. A piece of magic blogging history, I guess.

It's all in an 8mb folder that can be opened with any browser. If anyone can host the file, please let me know in the comments section. I have no experience with this sort of thing, so I'd need some assistance. Thanks.

R.I.P. Magic Whack.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Though I can't help with the posting, I'm very happy to hear that somebody with the know-how to do so mirrored the Whack's site. There was a lot there that I never read as closely as I'd have liked to--and more I'd like to reread--so I hope you'll lt us know once it's up somewhere. Great job, Nate!

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Please make that "hosting" above.

1:02 AM

 
Blogger SleightPub said...

Your link to the Magic Whack blog is inaccurate. It points to a deleted entry and not the main blog.

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Nate said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I made a stupid mistake with the HTML code. Even so, MagicWhack is still dead.

4:03 PM

 
Blogger SleightPub said...

No offense inteded. I wasn't criticizing, merely informing you.

The main page for the Whack is still up and I don't know if he checks the comments left or not so I didn't know if you would want to correct the link.

5:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home