Thoughts on products, performance, and doublethink in the magic community.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Opportunities

Several exciting things are happening in the next few weeks.

I live near a major University and classes are starting in a few days. The campus Chabad House (Jewish outreach organization) asked me to entertain at their new-student-dinner, later this week. They're expecting close to fifty people. I'm not getting paid, but it will be good experience. And I'll get to perform for people my age, which will be nice.

Also, the local S.A.M. and I.B.M. are putting on a charity benefit show. It's being promoting heavily all over town (radio, TV, etc.). I'm performing there as well.

My recent experiences with close-up magic have been overwhelmingly positive. I'm looking forward to both performances and am confident that I can handle whatever challenges they'll pose.

Hoo-Rah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home