Thoughts on products, performance, and doublethink in the magic community.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Announcement

I am currently in Israel, and will be until the end of the year. My school stuff takes up most of my time, and I don't have as much access to a computer as in the US. Right now I'm actually writing on a computer in an Internet cafe.

I'm still practicing and performing. Israelis are difficult to entertain, but they can be incredibly enthusiastic once you get through to them.

Most of my future posts will be on performing, not on the b.s. in the magic community. I just don't have time to keep up with that stuff now. But it's not such a loss.

For now, there will be a lack of blogging until I find a convenient way to blog.

Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

Blogger Magician X said...

You're right in that not writing about the bs in the magic community isn't much of a loss. It's all bs and it's all many of us seem to write about. Posts about performing are always a breath of fresh air.

Good luck with everything.

8:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home